Saturday, March 10th
Copper Mountain Resort
(located just 75 miles west of Denver on I-70 at exit 195)
YOU MUST RSVP:
If you plan to attend, you MUST RSVP on the NAAAP website so we know who to expect.
NEED A RIDE or CAN YOU GIVE PEOPLE A RIDE?
When you RSVP, let us know if you need a ride and/or could provide rides to other participants in the comments section.
NEED A LIFT TICKET? (Pay on your own)
· Pre-purchase tickets - $99 (http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter/plan_and_buy/lift_tickets)
· Copper Mountain On-site ticket purchase - $103
· Shell Ski Free Voucher – Buy at least 10 gallons of fuel, bring your receipt inside the store, and get a voucher for “a free lift ticket with purchase of a full price adult lift ticket.” (value – 2 tickets for $103) (http://www.skifreedeals.com/)
· Buddy Discount – Some NAAAP members have offered to use their season passes to purchase buddy discounts. If you’re interested in purchasing a Buddy discount for $70, the first TEN people who request the Buddy Discount in the comments section of their RSVP will receive one.
NEED EQUIPMENT? (Pay on your own)
You may rent ski or snowboarding equipment at the following locations –
· Sports Authority - $20 Ski/Snowboard package (http://www.sportsauthority.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12455250)
· Christy Sports $20-$30 Ski/Snowboard packages (http://rental.christysports.com/)
· Copper Mountain Online - $30 Ski/Snowboard package (http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter/plan_and_buy/equipment_rentals)
HOW DO I FIND NAAAP COLORADO WHEN I GET TO COPPER MOUNTAIN?
· Park at the free lot
· Take the BLUE ROUTE to CENTER VILLAGE (http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter/the_mountain/village_maps/village12.pdf)
· Walk into the village and meet in front of Endo’s Adrenaline Café at 9:00AM.
· OR if you’re coming later, meet at Endo’s Adrenaline Café for lunch around 11:30am.
BY ATTENDING THIS EVENT, I ASSUME AND UNDERSTAND THAT SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING CAN BE A HAZARDOUS SPORT. VARIATIONS IN SNOW, ICE, AND TERRAIN WITH BUMPS, MOGULS, STUMPS, FOREST GROWTH, DEBRIS, ROCKS, AND MANY OTHER HAZARDS OR OBSTACLES EXIST WITHIN THE SKI AREA. IN USING THE LIFT TICKET AND SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING IN THIS AREA, SUCH DANGERS ARE RECOGNIZED AND ACCEPTED WHETHER THEY ARE MARKED OR UNMARKED. I AM AWARE THAT TRAIL CONDITIONS VARY CONSTANTLY BECAUSE OF WEATHER CHANGES AND SKIIER AND SNOWBOARDER USE. I REALIZE THAT FALLS AND COLLISIONS DO OCCUR AND INJURIES MAY RESULT. I RELEASE NAAAP COLORADO, ITS OFFICERS, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND COMMITTEE CHAIRS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION WHICH MAY OCCUR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS RELATED TO TRANSPORTATION AND ACTIVITIES.